When an IEP is updated, you may want to archive old goals (vs. delete permanently) so you can view this data at a later point.
To archive a goal, follow these steps:
1. From the Student dashboard screen, select the student you want to work with.
2. Scroll to the 'Goals' section, and locate the goal you want to archive.
3. Click 'Actions' next to the goal you want to archive, then select 'Archive Goal.' That goal will now be removed from the student's active goal list.
To unarchive a goal and view this information again, follow these steps:
1. From the Student dashboard page, select the student you want to work with.
2. Click 'Actions' at the top, then select 'View Archived Data.' You will now see a list of any tests/goals you have archived for that student.
3. Select the 'Restore' option from that screen and it will then be listed as an active test/goal on your main student screen.
© 2015-2020 SLP Toolkit