You have the ability to export your caseload to a spreadsheet (e.g. Excel or Google spreadsheets). Here are some reasons you may want to do this:
- print out a list for your upcoming meetings
- keep a hard copy of your caseload in a binder with other SLP resources
- provide a caseload list to your administrator
- use as a checklist for progress monitoring to ensure no one is forgotten
The ability to export vs. print only allows you to delete fields. For example, if you only want a list with the students' names and teachers (in case you need to leave it with a sub or SLPA so they know who to call when the student doesn't show up) you can do that.
To export your caseload, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Caseload tab.
2. Click on 'Actions' at the top of the page.
3. Select 'Export Caseload.'
A .csv file will then download to your computer with your caseload information. Once a file is exported to Excel, you can also use Excel's sorting feature to reorder the information in any way that you'd like. Click here for a tutorial on how to do that.
© 2015-2022 SLP Toolkit