There is now the option to export your schedule into other programs so that you never miss a scheduled session again! To do so, follow these steps:
- On the agenda view, click the blue down arrow next to your schedule's name.
- Select 'Export Schedule.'
An .ics file (universal calendar file) will then download to your computer that can be added to your Google calendar, iCal, or Outlook. Please note that if the file is large, it will take 30 seconds to 1 minute to download.
You can import an .ics file into Google Calendar by following these steps:
- Open your Google calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click 'Import & Export.'
- Click 'Select file from your computer' and select the file you exported from SLP Toolkit.
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to.
- Click Import.
Tip: It may be wise to create a separate Google Calendar for your therapy events. If you make any updates to your schedule on SLP Toolkit and need to reimport your file into Google Calendar, you will end up with duplicate events. Instead, you can delete the old calendar and create a new calendar with your updated session events.