Follow these steps to reset your account password:
1. Click ‘Forgot Your Password’ link on the sign in page.
2. Enter in the email address you used to sign up for your account. Confirm that you are typing it in correctly. Click 'Send Email.' After you click ‘Send Email’ you should receive a message on the login page that says: 'We sent you an email with a link to reset your password.'
3. Go to your email. Copy the code on your computer's clipboard and click the link that says "click here to reset your password." This will take you to a web page where you can enter in your code and a new password. (Be sure to copy and paste the code as it is case sensitive, and we find that most password reset errors are caused by incorrectly entering the code. Also note your new password choice must be at least 8 characters long, contain at least one letter and contain at least one number.)
4. The link will expire within 3 hours, so please make sure to reset your password within that time frame, or start over again to get a new code/link sent to you.
A couple of other notes if you continue to have difficulty:
1. Try a different browser to see if that does the trick (e.g. switch from Internet Explorer to Chrome)
2. Ensure you don't have a district network security filter blocking your access to the site or receiving emails - you would need to work with your IT department to ensure that nothing is blocking your access to our site. But in the meantime, you can try clicking though the link on something like your cell phone or a home computer/network to get up and running.
3. Try using this link instead: https://app.slptoolkit.com/forgot-password/
If that doesn’t do the trick, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2015-2022 SLP Toolkit