There is an easy way to copy and paste existing goals into SLP Toolkit.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the 'Students' tab.
2. Select the student from the drop down at the top.
3. Click on 'Goals' on the left side of the page.
4. Click 'add my own goal' and type or copy/paste your existing IEP goal into the text box that says 'Write or paste a goal here' then hit Enter.
5. The goal will then appear in newly created data events on the Daily Data tab. If you start a session event prior to adding the goals, you will not see those in the event until you hit the refresh icon next to the student's name.
© 2015-2020 SLP Toolkit