There is an easy way to copy and paste existing goals into SLP Toolkit.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the 'Students' tab.
2. Select the student you are working with from the drop down at the top.
3. Scroll down to 'Goals' at the bottom of the page.
4. Paste or type your existing IEP goal into the open text box that says 'Write or paste a goal here.'
5. Hit your computer's enter or return key.
6. After you hit the return key, the goal will then be visible in the 'Goals' section and will appear in newly created data events on the Daily Data tab. If you start a session event prior to adding the goals, you will not see those in the event until you hit the refresh icon next to the student's name.
© 2015-2020 SLP Toolkit