There is an easy way to copy and paste existing goals into SLP Toolkit.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the 'Students' tab.
2. Select the student you are working with from the drop down at the top.
3. Scroll down to 'Goals' at the bottom of the page.
4. Paste or type your existing IEP goal into the open text box that says 'Write or paste a goal here.'
5. Hit your computer's enter or return key.
6. After you hit the return key, the goal will then be visible in the 'Goals' section and will appear in newly created data events on the Daily Data tab.
© 2015-2019 SLP Toolkit