There is an easy way to copy and paste existing goals into SLP Toolkit.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the 'Students' tab.
2. Select the student you are working with from the drop down at top.
3. Scroll down to the 'Goals' at the bottom of the page..
4. Paste or type your existing IEP goal into the open text box that says 'Write or paste goals here...'.
5. Hit your computer's enter or return key.
6. After you hit the return key, the goal will be then visible in the 'Goals' section and will appear in newly created data events on the Daily Data tab.
© 2015-2019 SLP Toolkit