When an IEP is updated, you may want to archive old tests/rubrics (vs. delete permanently) so you can view this data at a later point.
To archive a test/rubric, follow these steps:
1. From the student dashboard screen, select the student you want to work with.
2. Scroll to the 'Progress Monitoring' section, and locate the test/rubric you want to archive.
3. Click 'Actions' under the test/rubric you want to archive, then select 'Archive.' That test/rubric will now be removed from the student's active progress monitoring list.
To unarchive a test/rubric and view this information again, follow these steps:
1. From the student dashboard page, select the student you want to work with.
2. Click 'Actions' at the top, then select 'View Archived Data.' You will now see a list of any tests/goals you have archived for that student.
3. Select the 'Restore' option from that screen and the test/rubric will then be listed as active on your main student screen.
© 2015-2020 SLP Toolkit