How to Create a Schedule with Alternating Weeks.mp4 from SLP Toolkit on Vimeo.
The best way to set up a schedule that has alternating weeks (e.g. Week A and Week B) is to create two separate schedules.
1. On the Daily Data tab, click the blue plus sign next to the word 'Schedules.'
2. Enter in your schedule details, including name (ex: Week A), start/end time, and start/end date.
3. A calendar will then appear to the right of these details.
4. Deselect the weeks you do not see your students by unchecking the boxes next to those weeks.
5. Follow steps 1-4 to create a second schedule (ex: Week B) and deselect the opposite weeks from the first schedule. Make sure to check the box beside the week you are in so your schedule will auto populate to your Agenda as expected.
© 2015-2022 SLP Toolkit