When a student moves off of your caseload, we would highly recommend archiving the student (vs. deleting them) so that you will have a record of their data/notes for future reference.
To archive a student, follow these steps:
- Head to the Caseload tab and check the box beside each student you want to archive.
- Click on 'Actions' at the top and select 'Archive Students'.
- Confirm that you would like to archive your students.
If you created a duplicate student record or did not see a student that was originally added to your caseload, you can delete them permanently from your Toolkit account.
Please note, deleting students will remove the goals, objectives, and any related student data permanently. Once deleted, a student's data cannot be recovered.
You will need to archive the student first, following the directions above, and then you can delete the student from your Archived Caseload, following these steps:
- Click on 'Actions' at the top of the Caseload tab and then select 'Show Archived Students'
- Check the box beside each student you want to delete, select 'Actions', and then 'Delete Chosen Archived Students'
- Enter the prompt (ex: delete 2 students) and then select 'Delete Permanently'.
© 2015-2022 SLP Toolkit