On the attendance report you will see how many minutes a student was seen (as well as absences) during the time frame you designate.
To print the attendance report as a batch for all or multiple students, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘Reports’ tab and make sure ‘Attendance’ is selected on the left hand side.
- Select your student(s) from the Students section.
- Use the drop down to select your time frame.
- Click ‘Generate Report’ to view reports in the dashboard, or print a copy by selecting the printer icon.
To print the attendance report for an individual student, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Students' tab.
- Focus to your student and then click the 'Therapy' tab at the top.
- Use the drop down to select your time frame - last 7 days, last 30 days, last 3 months, or custom date range.
- Select 'Print Attendance Report' from the Actions drop down and a PDF file will download to your device.
© 2015-2022 SLP Toolkit