One of the best parts of taking data in SLP Toolkit is that you have the ability to run data reports. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'Reports' tab.
- Choose either ‘Data Sorted by Goal’ or ‘Data Sorted by Date’ on the left hand side. You can also click ‘Include Graph’ if you would like to see graphs on the ‘Data Sorted by Goal’ report.
- Select the name(s) of the student(s) you would like to print as well as the time frame from the drop down at the top.
- Click ‘Generate Report’ to view reports in the dashboard, or print a copy by selecting the printer icon.
On the ‘Data Sorted by Goal’ report, you will see the student’s data arranged by goals and objectives as well as:
- the dates & percentages of the selected date range
- an average percentage of the goal data points
- Goal notes
- a graphed version of the percentages for each goal/objective (if ‘Include Graph’ was selected)
On the ‘Data Sorted by Date’ report, you will see the student’s data arranged by date as well as:
- the dates & percentages of the selected date range for goals and objectives
- Group, Student and Goal notes
The order of the student names for both adding to events as well as when printing reports is based on how you have your caseload sorted. So if you would like the list in alphabetical order by first name, make sure your list is sorted this way on the main caseload screen.
© 2015-2019 SLP Toolkit